CU65 and CU80
- We are still in the process of acquiring the necessary certifications and safety markings so that we can proceed with shipping the products. We have no further update at this time but as soon as we have more information, we will post an update.
- Switches for CU65 R1 orders have arrived and the pre-built orders are currently being assembled.
- We are looking at ways we can provide a small amount of compensation to CU65 R1 participants; we know you have been waiting a long time to receive your orders and we appreciate your patience.
- We have set a provisional date for the group buy; Dec 1st!
- Why is it so far away? Here is the general timeline of events leading up to the group buy:
- Design will be finalised over the next couple of weeks; images and renders will be released shortly after. The CU7 will now have 2 x USB-C (hopefully 3.1, we are liaising with the PCB manufacturer about any possible issues).
- Prototypes will be ordered this will take between 2-4 weeks. They should arrive by mid-October.
- Samples will need to be assembled and sent back to China for testing. This should take about 2 weeks.
- During November we will be sending units out to reviewers and finalising the details for the group buy.
- Information regarding pricing and colours will be announced over the next few weeks.
Deskmat Group Buy
Deskmats have been produced and are being prepared for shipping. As soon as they arrive we will prepare to start sending them out to customers!
I LOVE ISO
- Introducing the first bit of I LOVE ISO merch – the deskmat!
- Price of the deskmat will be £19.99 (inc VAT); 50% of profits will be going to support future meetups. More info on the group buy soon!
- We are working on other I LOVE ISO merch and will release more info soon!
- If you haven't seen them already, several CU65 typing tests are now available to view on our YouTube channel. Click here to watch and listen!
- We are working on the CU80 typing tests and will upload them shortly!
We know that many of you are waiting to receive your CU65s/CU80s and we are working hard to get them to you as soon as possible. This is the first time we have had to go through the process of applying for safety certifications and we appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!